Having a functioning hot water heater is an essential appliance in every Connecticut home, however they can sometimes break down if not properly maintained. If your hot water heater is having issues, you may need to have it repaired by a professional.
Here is a list of common hot water heater malfunction issues:
- a faulty temperature and pressure relief valve
- bad water pressure
- the system is overheating
- a valve may be stuck
- plumbing near the tank is leaking
- loose heating element and or bolts
- malfunctioning gasket
- water tank leaking
When choosing a hot water heater repair service, you should consider the following factors:
- is the hot water heater repair company licensed and insured?
- does the plumbing company offer 24/7 emergency repair services?
- does the plumbing company background check their employees?
- does the plumbing company drug test their employees?
At Hope Plumbing, our technicians can diagnose, fix and or replace your hot water heater to ensure any problems with your hot water heater are taken care of. In addition, our technicians will provide you with a proper maintenance schedule to extend the life of your existing or new water heater. By having your hot water heater installed or repaired by a Hope Plumbing, you will always have a reliable hot water supply in your home.
Call Hope Plumbing at (203) 217-3380 today to take care of your issue.